1-4 DAGER LEVERING
100 % KVALITET
12 MÅNEDERS GARANTI
INTELLIGENT EV DIAGNOSTICS WITH MAXIFLASH VCI/J2534
Autel MS909EV MaxiSys with EVDiag Kit & MaxiFlash VCI EV High-Voltage System & Battery Pack Analysis Active Test ECU Coding Topology Mapping 36+ Services Advanced MS906 MS908 MS Elite Lite of UltraEV
About Autel Maxisys MS909 EV
- AUTEL MS909EV Intelligent Diagnostics The MaxiSys MS909EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 909EV provides a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics.
- 36 SERVICES+VAG GUIDED FUNCTION Autel MaxiSys MS909EV scanner can perform 36+ services like Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB, TPMS, BMS, ABS Bleeding, Suspension, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, Throttle, Suspension, Trans Adaptation, IMMO Keys, cam crank relearn, power balance test and so on. For VAG vehicle, Autel intelligent diagnostic scan tool MS909EV presents full detailed step by step instructions, simplify all the complicated operations.
- FULLY BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL Autel intelligent diagnostic scanner MaxiSys MS909EV is a bi-directional scan tool for sub-system/ component test to detecting the problem. You can use Autel MaxiSys MS909EV to perform various tests such as: rolling up/ down a window, turning the fuel pump on and off, cycling the a/c clutch on and off, etc to check the real time working status in seconds.
- Autel MaxiSys MS909EV ECU PROGRAMMING&ECU CODING Autel car diagnostic scan tool MaxiSys MS909EV supports ECU programming on specific BMW and Benz just like OE tools. You can use it to reprogram and re-match the new ECU modules after replacement, or use the ECU Coding to unlock hidden functions, set customerized functions, and improve vehicle performance. Autel MS909EV is designed to handle complex vehicle issues such as fuel efficiency, power loss, and durability of mechanical parts, etc.
- SUPPORT D-PDU, RP1210, J2534 PROTOCOLS Autel MaxiSys MS909EV not only supports J2534 diagnostic standards, but also supports D-PDU/ RP1210 and CAN FD/ DoIP protocols exclusively, help you cope with more and newer vehicles than your competitors. MS909EV is compatible with more OE-related tools to peform further diagnostic and ECU programming. OE diagnostic programs apply for Land Rover, BMW, BENZ, VW, Jaguar, Volvo, Chrysler, etc.covering 99% of vehicles on the market, including supercars
- EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit The EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit includes EVDiag Box and adapters for specific electric vehicles to perform battery pack analysis, it also can work with gasoline vehicles. The EVDiag Box is compatible with the MaxiSys Ultra, MaxiSys Ultra ADAS, MaxiSys MS919, and MaxiSys MS909 tablets. EVDiag Box connects to MaxiFlash VCI or VCMI. NOTE: Autel MaxiSys MS909EV does NOT work on all cars. Please send VIN to: firstname.lastname@example.org for check compatibility.
Autel MS909 EV Top 9 Highlights:
- • Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
- • Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data
- • Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
- • State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
- • Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the 909EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing.
- • Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- • Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- • One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of shop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records organized
- • Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Autel Maxisys MS909EV Specifications:
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
Dual Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT V5.0 + BR/EDR
USB 2.0 (2 USB TYPE-A ports and a Mini USB port)
SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 16 Megapixel
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac
|Power and Battery||
15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|Weight||1.66kg (3.66 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
Autel MaxiSYS MS909EV Comparison:
Autel MaxiSYS MS909EV Accessories